Riding socks ComPressTEQ
A new era of riding socks has arrived. These CompressTEQ riding socks with medium low compression ensure that your blood circulation is stimulated and you experience less tired legs after riding. In addition, the socks are very comfortable to wear because of the friction free seams and they give extra strength around the ankle and foot. The socks consist of 49% Dryarn®, this wicks moisture away quickly and prevents chafing, friction and blisters. Finally, the socks are equipped with anti-shock material at the heel and inside of the calf.
The socks are available in navy, black and in sizes 35 to 42.
• Compression stimulates blood circulation.
• Made of soft and breathable Dryarn® fabric that quickly wicks away moisture.
• Anti-shock material at the heel and on the inside of the calf.
• Extra firmness around the ankle and foot.
• Friction free seams for extra comfort
• Wash in a laundry bag with similar colors at 30°C without fabric softener. Do not tumble dry